mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放’s Board is the highest governing authority within mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放’s management structure.
- Endorses our strategy
- Decides on the criteria of our ecolabel
- Decides which projects will be financed with the resources of our Climate Fund and our Environmental Fund.
Each member of the mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放 network appoints one person to the Board. Click here for a list of the Board members.
The Advisory Group is appointed by the mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放 Board. The appointment is valid for 2 years and can be renewed.
In the Advisory Group there are reserved seats for the following stakeholder groups:
- Environmental NGOs: both environmental umbrella organisations at European level and national/regional NGOs
- The electricity industry (producers, traders, and suppliers)
- Consumers of mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放, their branch organisations and consumers’ organisations.
The Advisory Group can give input on any issue related to mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放. The Advisory Group is actively informed about the Board’s agenda. The Board has to respond within 2 months to comments and questions of the members of the Advisory Group. The Advisory Group nominates the members of the mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放 Arbitration Panel with a ¾ majority.
Click here for a list of the Advisory Group members.
The daily management of our ecolabel is in the hands of a Secretariat. The tasks of the Secretariat include:
- Ensuring the management and operation of the ecolabel
- Representing mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放 in its external relations and establishing contacts
- Preparing internal and external reports
- Supporting the publication and dissemination of information
- Taking on the financial administration.
Click here for an overview of the staff members and volunteers of mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放’s Secretariat.
mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放’s Arbitration Panel takes a final decision in disputes between mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放 and the members of the Network, as well as in disputes between mm131性感美女图片_一级毛片全部免费播放 and its licensees.
So far, no cases have been referred to the Arbitration Panel.
Click here for more information about the rules and the composition of the Arbitration Panel.